Missionaries

Missionaries

Monday, June 18, 2012

June 18, 2012
Hi everyone. i am doing well in Castle Dale Utah. I love the work it is awesome. I have challenges and hardtimes sometimes but the miracles are just around the corner so i do not give up hope and i keep moving on. This is missionary work so it requries effort but it is worth it. I know your prayers are working so keep it up. I love all my family and friends and am grateful for all the support. we had a baptism of a partially def 10 year old boy it was so powerful and the spirit was so strong. I love this sacred oppertunity to be on the lords errand or arrend i do not know how to spell it but i am glad to serve. I love almost every moment and charish the hard and challenging ones for that is what makes us better. I love you all.
elder linville

No comments:

Post a Comment