Missionaries

Missionaries

Monday, June 25, 2012

Hi
I hope everyone is doing awesome because I love my mission with my whole heart and soul. I love being called elder it is great. I love helping people all the time, helping them come closer to the savior.. A mission is hard work and is rough sometimes but keep pushing forward and have a great attitude  is the way to go and help the work progress.
 I had a interesting week. we had a community bbq and the missionaries (us) got to chase chickens in a little kids rodeo thing it was really fun and funny as well. we lost a investigator she does not want us to meet with her. I asked elder davis why does agency sometimes get in peoples way?  there is certainly opposition in all things. I will not give up but try harder and go stronger than ever before for I have to play my hardest in this life and death contest. Well I love you all and look forward to next week, do not worry about sending me music I got two cds so I will be ok in that.
I L O V E my calling as a full time missionary and I  think it is funny that we help others and in return we help ourselves grow closer to christ I love it.
Love,
Elder Linville

No comments:

Post a Comment