Missionaries

Missionaries

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hello familia,
I am doing well. please keep praying for me because i am trying to learn spanish and two it is helping me alot.
thank you all for supporting me. I love you all.
mom and dad- keep being awesome parents
anthony- keep being friendly and READ your scriptures
Kathy- good luck with planning and i better get pictures please
renzo- keep on praying and building your faith
jake- be strong and faithful like the army of helaman
vanessa- do your best and things will come together through time
shon- pray and be happy
much love send updates through the week so i know what to say in my emails.
ps tell brother urry that the work is worth it. I am doing my best with planning during  the day.i am trying to make everything count.
tell everyone i love them and i am grateful for their support.( ward members,bishop mcmaster,etc)
much love,
Elder Linville

No comments:

Post a Comment