Missionaries

Missionaries

Saturday, June 22, 2013

I am doing well and loving life. Transfer calls are next sunday and i will probably stay . I never know untill i get the call though. I got a new bike and my legs hurt a lot less. we will move into another appartment in a couple of weeks because our current landlords will have to have our room for the daugther so it is ok because we got another place. I love the Lord and his work. I love the people and will try to improve to help them better. So a lot of changes in the near future  but it is ok because all is well and the Lord is in control here. I look forward to an awesome week this week. We will go to the St. George temple with a recent convert to do temple baptisms for the dead. I am excited.
love, elder linville

No comments:

Post a Comment