Missionaries

Missionaries

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I am grateful for conference this last weekend. I loved the words of the speakers that taught us and edified us. I was also blessed this last friday to have a temple trip with the missions top half. We went to the Manti temple. The spirit was so strong . I loved it. I love being a missionary today in this great worldwide church.I had a good week. It was a full week. I love the Lord and look forward to a great week this week. We have a GOLDEN investigator.He is being baptized this weekend. It is very exciting. I am grateful for the opportunities that are all around me. I am striving to improve and become better.I am learning to trust in the Lord and not in my own strength. I am learning to be humble and grateful for the many blessings about us. I have been in Delta for 5 months and will continue to for at least 6 1/2 months . I can not wait to go to work .I look forward to a successful week this week. Thank  you all for your prayers and emails. I love my great support system.
love, elder Linville

No comments:

Post a Comment