Missionaries

Missionaries

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I am doing alright. I survived another transfer and look forward to staying here in delta and doing some work . By small and simple things great things are brought to pass. That is true and I will need to remember to be humble and be patient. I look forward to what the Lord wants me to do. I love the Lord and the gospel. My companion and I were teaching a couple of preachers of a different faith and OH did they make me sooo mad . They had a false doctrine anti mormon literature pamphlet and said they know what we believe and they said the Book of Mormon was a hoax and Joseph Smith was a false prophet. I could not say a word i was so angry because of what they said and my companion did his best to answer their so called questions . They just wanted us to bible bash but I do not think we will go back. I will pray to become a better missionary and strive to achieve that goal. I am staying and getting another companion.
love elder linville

No comments:

Post a Comment