Missionaries

Missionaries

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Good things are occurring everyday and it is up to us to see them or to simply ignore that they are even there. I love the Gospel and the Church . I remember why i went to seminary and institute. It is because light and truth. It is because I wanted to feast on the words of Christ . It is because I have had excellent teachers that taught simply and effectively by word and very deed. It is because Christ makes all the difference. I love my family and friends. I try to see who i can help each day. I try to stay focused and strive to become an instrument in the hands of the Lord . I do not own a ton of what people called great valuable items and have it all in the world views. I have sufficient for my needs and yet in my eyes I do indeed have it all. The reason is because the Lord wants us to serve faithfully and simply help one another. I love everyone. I am beginning to see people for what they can be and try my best to help the reach that goal of my new vision . I want to be what he wants me to be. Transfers for us are coming up and I will keep you all posted of what will happen.
love much,
elder linville

No comments:

Post a Comment