Missionaries

Missionaries

Monday, April 7, 2014

Well last week. I took to heart what president center said in an email to me not to long ago . it said it is not too late to baptize that is exactly how i feel. We will have a baptism before i leave. I am serving in an area called Enoch west 1 i cover 5 wards and 2 are in cedar city. I am in the cedar city zone. so i am not in st.george  until next week then i go home. It is bitter sweet. I love my mission and know that the Atonement works in our daily lives. I can not explain the happiness that comes from serving others. i love service it is apart of my soul. mosiah 2:17 says when you are in the service of your fellow beings you are only in the service of your god. I believe that with all my heart. I love you all. I can not wait to tell stories about different experiences on my mission. Great things are brought to pass by small and simple means. That explains missionary work. you leave for a while to share  your experinces and your beliefs with others i just abslutely love it. I look forward to visiting with you guys soon and seeing some of you on the 20th when i give my talk . I love you all and pray for you .
love, elder linville

No comments:

Post a Comment