Missionaries

Missionaries

Thursday, November 14, 2013

I love being a missionary. I am in a trio and i am district leader and Sr companion. It is a lot of responsibility and it is fun and sometimes stressful . I love my 2 companions elder Daley and Hunsaker . I am learning all the time. I want to improve. That is why i am in leadership to improve my work and help lift others up. I am striving for humility and patience and love. I am always praying and i ask the Lord a lot of questions. he listens and answers the ones i need and waits sometimes for others to come. I love being a missionary and i was sick but now i feel a lot better. I am going to try and improve this week and see what the Lord has in store for us. well my birthday is coming up on the 27th and man i do not feel like 21 but that is what ill be. i love my family and friends. Thanks for your support and friendship.
love, elder linville
ps remember that you are a child of god and that with the help of the Lord all things are possible even repentance where that is necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment