Missionaries

Missionaries

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

New Calling

I am doing well. I am a little stressed with being the new District Leader but i will get used to it.I love it because i serve right along with all the missionaries in my district. My companions name is Elder Daley. He has a good heart and tries his best with riding the bike. This is his first biking area and i think i am killing him. I Love being a missionary. I love the Lord and this work. I will be out 16 months soon. that means when i call you at christmas i will have 20 months and i will see you guys next april. Not a long time left and i am not losing focus or getting trunky. I am using that as a get things done now. I love my family with all my heart. I love the people. in 2 weeks we will have a baptism or two. lily is one and scott is the potential other. We will be taking care of bussiness. I love more fully now. I take my job as a missionary, a disciple, and a leader seriously. I will step up in the work and help inspire, uplift, bless ,and love the members of my district.
I love my role as a disciple of Christ . I am a leader now but i remember that the Lord is going to lead and guide me on this new journey. my companion is elder daley. I love this area and my district. I can not wait to work. i love you all
love, elder linville
 

No comments:

Post a Comment