Missionaries

Missionaries

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Mission growing

I am doing well. I survived a transfer and everything is the same. I love the new changes coming in our mission. We grew from 160 to 180 missionaries and a new mission president. We moved too. Our last landlords had a daughter moving in so we were out but we are in our new appt in a members basement about 1 mile away from our old appt. I love serving the lord and working hard. Why serve a mission if you are not going to work? I will work to the last second of my mission. I am learning how to be a true disciple, have exact obedience, become a preach my gospel missionary and have fun. I love our job of saving souls. I also have my brother renzo as a full time missionary and i am sure he is going to rock his mission. He will change peoples lives just like we each can. be an example and open your mouth it is not rocket science. I love the Savior and the Atonement. I love you all and have a great week .
love,
Elder Linville

No comments:

Post a Comment